Happy Birthday in Heaven: Birthday wishes for someone up in heaven. For dad. mom, son, daughter, friend, sister, brother, for someone who has passed away.
It is never easy to forget someone you love dearly, I can Imagine the pains when you lose someone you love. When death takes away someone so dear to you. When such happens, we feel like giving up, such incidents leave unhealable wounds in our hearts, It takes the grace of God to survive such. Losing your parents or loved ones makes us feel lonely, causes depression, and sometimes people commit suicide after some time when they think all hope is lost.
When someone you love is dead, due to the love we have for them, we still need to observe their special days which birthday is one of them, on their birthday, we still need to celebrate it as if they are still alive, this makes them be new in our hearts since we can’t totally forget the deceased, observing their birthdays could be the right thing to do to honor them.
Below are the best happy birthday wishes for someone in heaven to wish them a happy birthday to show them that you still love and remember them.
Happy Birthday in Heaven
- To my sweet daughter,(NAME)….Happy Birthday to you…We all love and miss you…!!!
- I love you and miss you beyond what any words could describe. Happy Birthday in Heaven
- You will always be ever so deeply in my heart…rest easy n rest well my treasured one…our time was cut so so short but always know I miss you so much every day…run in the sands of freedom n run easy babe…
- To my sweet niece (NAME) we think of you often especially today.
- I miss you so much, it so hard to be here without you, not seeing you or hearing your voice. I know I will be with you again one day in heaven. Love and lots of kisses to you.
- Happy Birthday my special friend… sending you a million hugs… miss and love you more than you will ever know.
- Love you mom I miss you so much. I have so many memories. that keeps me smiling and when I look up I see your beautiful smiling at me
- I think of you every day. I know you will have many family and friends in Heaven to celebrate with you…I’m looking for the day we can celebrate your birthday together again. – Happy Birthday in Heaven
- Happy Birthday (NAME)!!! You’re never forgotten, I will always love you, miss you dearly.
- Sending Birthday wishes to Heaven to my sister and best friend….Wish you were still here to talk to and make me laugh…
- Wishing you a Wonderful Special Day in Heaven! Until We Meet Again my Sweet Forever Friend.
Birthday Wishes for Someone Up in Heaven
- “Happy birthday, ________. I don’t think you could ever know how much I miss you right now. I wish more than anything that we could be together again to celebrate your day. But I know we will again one day.”
- “It’s your birthday, but it doesn’t feel like it without you here. It doesn’t matter; I’m going to celebrate it like you are here because I know that’s what you would have wanted. I love and miss you so much.”
- “I know you’re in Heaven and that your birthday there must be way better than any party I could have thrown for you here. And maybe I’m being selfish when I say that I wish you were still here anyway. Happy birthday, love.”
- “I’m feeling a little jealous of the angels right now. Happy birthday in Heaven, _________. Until we meet again.”
- “I know we can’t celebrate today like we have in years past. But I hope you know that I still try. Happy Birthday.”
- “I never thought that this day would come, at least not so soon. The day I couldn’t wish you Happy Birthday to your face. So I’m sending you my best wishes straight from my heart and right up to Heaven.”
- “We can’t go out celebrating today like we used to. But I wanted you to know that I’m still going out – still going to stop by all our old haunts, still going to buy you a birthday gift, still going to raise a glass in your memory. I love you, _______, happy birthday in Heaven.”
- “I used to think that this day would get easier every year that went by. But quite the opposite has happened. Happy birthday, sweetie…I can’t wait for the day we can truly celebrate you again.”
- “I will never let today become just another day. Because it will always be your special day. Happy birthday in Heaven, ________. I hope you can feel the love I’m sending your way.”
- “No matter how old I get, your special day will always be the most special day of the year to me. And I will always celebrate it and you. Happiest of birthdays.”
Happy Birthday Wishes for Mom in Heaven
- “Happy birthday, Mom. I didn’t know how I would feel today, and to be honest, I’m feeling pretty sad. I wish you were here, but I also wish you the most beautiful and joyous birthday today in the presence of the Lord. I love you.”
- “There’s so much I want to tell you, Mama, and so much I want to hear you tell me. But on today, your special day, I simply want to wish you a happy birthday in Heaven.”
- “Happy birthday, Mother. How I wish I was there to celebrate with you.”
- “Every day since you passed away has been hard, Mom. Today has been especially difficult, but I know you wouldn’t want to see me sad like this. So here’s a smile just for you, just for today. I love you.”
- The calendar says it’s your birthday…but it really doesn’t feel like it. Tonight I am getting takeout from our favorite little restaurant we’d always spend your special day at. I know you would join me if you could. Happy birthday, Mom, I sure do love you.”
- “Sending hugs and kisses straight up to Heaven just for you today, Mommy. I wish I could wrap my arms around your neck and give them to you myself, but I’ll have to let God do it for me this year. Happy birthday.”
- “Remember how you used to celebrate your whole birthday month and not just your birthday? I’m going to keep that candle burning for you, Mom. I love you.”
Happy Birthday Wishes for Dad in Heaven
- “We used to have so much fun on your birthdays, Dad. We’d always do the same things every year, but every year it was special. I love you, enjoy your birthday in Heaven.”
- “You taught me strength, honor, humility, and also what it means to have a good time. I just can’t figure out how to do that last part anymore. Happy birthday, Pops, I know you’re having a good time in Heaven.”
- “You used to love Mom’s homemade chocolate cake… so today I made a double recipe just for you. I know you can’t enjoy it this year, but don’t worry – I’ll got you covered. Happy birthday, Dad.”
- “I looked in the mirror today and saw my father. And know what? I couldn’t complain.”
- “Happy birthday to the man who taught me all about the Reason I know I’ll get to see you again one day: Jesus.”
- “My loss was Heaven’s gain, Daddy. But that doesn’t make this day any easier. I love you and can’t wait to be together again one day. Happy birthday.”
Happy Birthday Wishes for Brother in Heaven
- “I can’t believe it’s your birthday and you’re not here to celebrate it with us. Today I lean on all the good memories I have with you, and on the promise that I’ll see you again one day.”
- “Brother, what does it mean to celebrate a birthday in Heaven? I have no idea, except that it’s probably not bad at all. I love you, I miss you, and I wish you were still here.”
- “Today I saw what day it was and picked up the phone to call you. Then I remembered. Happy birthday in heaven, bro. Don’t worry – I’m not going to erase your number.”
- “They say, ‘If only heaven had visiting hours…’ Well I say, if only earth had visiting hours. I’d bring you back in a heartbeat to celebrate just today…then God could have you back.”
- “Happy birthday to my brother in Heaven. I’m sure after a glimpse of the heavenly realms there’s no way I could drag you back into this one for just for one more birthday together. And that’s okay. I love you.”
Happy Birthday Wishes for Sister in Heaven
- “I’ve spent the whole day looking through photos of us during happier times. I’ve laughed, cried, gone numb and felt the pain of losing you all over again. Happy birthday, sweet sister. It’s not the same here without you.”
- “When you left, a piece of me went with you. Happiest of heavenly birthdays to my precious sister. What a wonderful celebration we’ll have once we’re reunited again.”
- “There are no words to describe how I’m feeling right now. Sad, yes. But yet joyful, too. Happy birthday, _______.”
- “I’m sitting here trying to come up with a way to tell you happy birthday when there’s really no way to physically do so. It’s breaking my heart, but I’ll say it anyway: Happy birthday, sister. You are sorely missed.”
- “I will always celebrate you.”
Happy Birthday Wishes for Friend in Heaven
- “It doesn’t feel right to celebrate this day. But I’m going to do it anyway, for you and in your memory, because it’s what you would have wanted. Happy birthday, ________, I love you dearly.”
- “Our friendship was one for the ages and will never again be duplicated. I don’t know how to honor you on this day other than by letting you know how much I miss you and wish you were still here. Happy birthday, my friend.”
- “It’s such a wonderful feeling to know that I have a connection to the One Who has drawn you back to Him again: the Lord. I pray you have a wonderful birthday celebration in Heaven today, sweet friend.”
- “Why does God always take the best? Happy birthday, __________. Thinking of you today and everyday.”
- “I don’t know if you can hear me, so I’ll ask God to pass it along: I love you, I miss you, and I miss the good times we always had together. Happy birthday, __________. I hope it’s a good one.”